ENFOLD (hereinafter, the Service) carries brands from Baroque Japan Limited, and its sales and operations are performed by YOU inc.
YOU inc. (hereinafter, the Company), in order to provide the best products, services, and user environment, must utilize its customers’ personal information. The Company recognizes its most essential obligation to closely protect this information, and has thus taken the utmost care to protect the personal information of its customers in accordance with the policy set forth below.
1. “Acquisition/Usage and Management” of Personal Information
- 1) Customers’ personal information is limited to that necessary for provision of services to customers. The Company will not acquire information above what is necessary.
- 2) When the Company needs the customer to provide personal information, the Company will make clear the purpose of usage, and obtain the consent of the customer.
- 3) The Company will only use a customer’s personal information for purposes to which the customer has agreed to.
- 4) The Company has taken necessary and proper safety measures against risks to customers’ personal information, such as unauthorized access to, loss of, destruction of, tampering with, and leaking of the information.
- 5) To ensure the thorough protection of customers’ personal information, the Company has installed a personal information protection administrator, has established an internal system, and strives to provide its employees with necessary and proper supervision and education.
- 6) In order to carry out business operations smoothly, the Company may entrust a contractor with handling customers’ personal information to an extent necessary for such operations. In such a case, the Company will provide the contractor with the necessary and proper supervision to ensure the safe management of the personal information being handled.
- 7) The Company will not provide a customer’s personal information to third parties except when providing it to contractors as stipulated in subsection 6, when the customer has given consent to do so, when required to do so by laws and ordinances, or when it is necessary in order to protect the public’s vital interests such as life and property.
- 8) The Company strives to keep customers’ personal information accurate and up-to-date. The Company has established a “customer reception desk” for the rational handling of disclosure, revision, cease-of-usage, and other inquiries/consultations from customers concerning their own personal information.
- 9) The contents of this policy are subject to continuous review and revision for improvement.
2. “Purpose of Usage” of Personal Information
The Company will use customers’ personal information for the following purposes.
- 1) Providing information to customers on topics such as products, services, lifestyle, and culture
- 2) Payment procedures
- 3) Product delivery and services such as repairs, alterations, and after-sales service
- 4) Marketing for new products, store remodels, etc.
- 5) Carrying out other business operations that accompany those listed above
3. “Disclosure, Revision, Cease-of-Usage,” and Other Requests Concerning Personal Information
- 1) When receiving disclosure, revision, deletion, cease-of-usage, and other requests from customers concerning their own personal information, the Company will first confirm that the individual making the request is indeed the customer. Then the Company will take appropriate action regarding the request.
[Personal information inquiry desk]
Paru Building Minami Aoyama 1F, Minami Aoyama 2-chome 5-9, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062
Reception hours: 10:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Closed on weekends, national holidays, or during the year-end/new year period